Monday, April 16, 2007

Rock Bottom Brewery

This is located in the Ballston Mall. We went here for Perry's un-birthday party, and it was all around okay. I could be persuaded to go back if we were in the area, but not to go out of my way to go there.

Service was a little slow, our waiter seemed a little dense. The food was okay. I had the chicken fried chicken with white cheddar mashed potatoes and coleslaw with gravy on the side.

The chicken looked huge, but actually wasn't. It was a bit thicker than deli meat when you order it cut thick, so not very. The potatoes were actually kinda gross. For those of you aware of my cheese issues, cheddar is a green light, so for them to be yuck meant that there were a lot of filler (ie, fake potatoes) in there. The gravy was so thin and had corn in it, not to mention tasteless, and the coleslaw had onions in it and barely any sauce.

The chicken itself was good, though, and I would be inclined to try it again for lunch, but not for dinner.